Obtain control and observability throughout the serverless application lifecycle. Stackery Operations Console improves transparency and enforces best practices for serverless projects.
Health Status Dashboard
Real-time visibility into serverless infrastructure and applications
- At-a-glance visibility into the operational health of the stack.
- Consistent configuration of metrics and events across complex microservice architectures.
- Access detailed logs, historical metrics, and X-Ray transaction traces.
Turnkey automation to build and deploy serverless systems
- Straight forward infrastructure-as-code provisioning and application deployment pipeline.
- Fully automated deployment of new FaaS code through push button web and CLI interfaces.
- CLI integrates easily into existing continuous integration and deployment pipelines
Provision isolated environments for testing and production
- Easily promote builds between environments
- Support for multiple environments and clean separation of configuration secrets from source code
- Seamlessly provision environments for production, testing, development, and/or individual engineers
Function Code Packaging
Reliably package Lambda function dependencies
- Understands your programming language of choice and supports language-specific conventions for specifying runtime dependencies.
- Turnkey AWS Lambda dependency management and packaging for Python, Node.js, Java, and .Net/C#.
Teams and Organizations
Collaborative teams and consistent standards
- DevOps best practices are baked in with first class support for git-based workflows and iterative development.
- Centralized configuration of logs, metrics, distributed tracing, and IAM security policies reduces human error and infrastructure tedium.
- Enforces governance standards, increases velocity and improves quality.