At Stackery we’re building the tools to enable operational best practices for serverless applications. Serverless is the fastest growing cloud technology and much loved by engineers. Stackery’s industry-leading operations dashboards and command line tools provide users with the observability, control, and integration points to repeatedly define and provision resources and manage increasingly complex serverless systems and microservices.
We’re looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join our team of eight to help us push the boundaries of observability, operational control, and reliability for serverless systems. Examples of things you may work on include:
- Providing API and CLI integrations on top of infrastructure provisioning standards like CloudFormation, Terraform, and Azure Resource Manager
- Developing reliability best practices in areas such as monitoring, observability, or chaos testing
- Developing CLI tooling to automate complex build and deployment tasks and query production diagnostics.
We’re a venture backed startup, equally passionate about building great products and creating a positive, inclusive company culture. Our team dynamic is open, collaborative, supportive, and fun. We strive to create an environment where each member of the team feels empowered to do their best work. In addition, we provide competitive compensation including equity, benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k), a flexible vacation policy, and heavy emphasis on enjoying your work and your life.
Our technical stack consists of AWS Lambda functions (primarily Node), CLI tools written in Go, and a React/Redux frontend. We use cloud technologies such as AWS CloudFormation, API Gateway, Kinesis, and Lambda heavily.
This might be the right role for you if:
- You’re interested in serverless, FaaS, and cloud technologies
- You’re interested in how to apply SRE or DevOps best practices to serverless microservice architectures
- You have experience with site reliability, DevOps, infrastructure, and/or operations.
- You have programming experience, an inclination to automate manual operations tasks, and have used infrastructure-as-code tools
- You enjoy working in a team environment that encourages collaboration, autonomy, shared code ownership, and innovation.
We’re open to a wide range of experience levels and are committed to building a team with a broad set of skills and viewpoints. We take the time to carefully consider each applicant and respond.
To apply, send your resume to email@example.com with a short cover letter telling us why you’re interested in joining our team.