We’re seeking a full-time Sales Engineer to join Stackery’s sales team. This is an opportunity to be a founding member of our sales organization and work directly with the VP of Sales.
The role is based in Portland OR.
At Stackery we’re building the tools to manage production serverless infrastructure. Serverless tech is the fastest growing cloud technology and much loved by engineers. Stackery’s operations dashboard and command line tool provide users with the observability, control, and integration points to manage their increasingly complex serverless systems and microservices. We’re a venture backed startup, equally passionate about building great products and creating a positive, inclusive company culture. Our team dynamic is open, collaborative, supportive, and fun. We strive to create an environment where each member of the team feels empowered to do their best work.
Examples of things you'll work on include:
- Teaming with VP of Sales and sales team through all aspects of the sales lifecycle.
- Providing strategic and senior level presentations, demonstrations and trade show/event support
- Taking ownership and responsibility for technical activities in assigned accounts and the lead in defining the technical sales strategy for complex sales opportunity
- Follow up on accounts functional/technical issues related to Sales cycle and a successful customer experience
- Provide product/engineering management team with customer and market feedback.
This might be the right role for you if:
- You have 2 or more years of experience in technical sales roles
- You're experience with cloud technologies (Experience with AWS, Azure, AWS Lambda, AWS CloudFormation and FaaS are a plus)
- You understand DevOps/Site reliability, infrastructure and/or operations
- You adapt quickly, like learning new skills, have an enterprise mindset and a can-do attitude
- You have excellent verbal and written skills
- High energy and positive attitude
- You have experience implementing technical systems and solutions
- Travel 30%
We provide competitive compensation including:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Full health, dental and vision benefits, 401K
- Flexible vacation policy, heavy emphasis on enjoying the work life balance
- Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Sales Engineer”