At Stackery we’re building the tools to manage production serverless infrastructure. Serverless tech is the fastest growing cloud technology and much loved by engineers. Stackery’s industry-leading operations dashboards and command line tools provide users with the observability, control, and integration points to manage their increasingly complex serverless systems and microservices.
We’re looking for a seasoned engineer to join our team of eight and help build serverless operations tools for the enterprise. You will be heavily involved in the planning and execution of Stackery’s technical initiatives, and work closely with an experienced leadership and engineering team to deliver first class tools and integrations to the burgeoning serverless ecosystem.
We’re a venture backed startup, equally passionate about building great products and creating a positive, inclusive company culture. Our team dynamic is open, collaborative, supportive, and fun. We strive to create an environment where each member of the team feels empowered to do their best work. In addition, we provide competitive compensation including equity, benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k), a flexible vacation policy, and heavy emphasis on enjoying your work and your life.
Our technical stack consists of AWS Lambda functions (primarily Node), CLI tools written in Go, and a React/Redux frontend. We use cloud technologies such as AWS CloudFormation, API Gateway, Kinesis, and Lambda heavily.
This might be the right role for you if:
- You’re interested in serverless, FaaS, and cloud technologies
- You’ve helped lead a team to deliver complex applications or distributed systems
- You have programming experience in multiple language such as Python, Node.js, Go, or Java
- You have experience running services in production and familiarity with DevOps, Operations, and/or Site Reliability best practices.
- You enjoy working in a team environment that encourages collaboration, autonomy, shared code ownership, and innovation.
We’re open to a wide range of experience levels and are committed to building a team with a broad set of skills and viewpoints. We take the time to carefully consider each applicant and respond.
To apply, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short cover letter telling us why you’re interested in joining our team.